Skip to content

MedView Flow

Welcome to the MedView Flow forum, please share your ideas with us!

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions.

We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to MedView.

Thanks for supporting MedView.

We are listening and we really appreciate your feedback!

MedView Flow

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

29 results found

1. The generic tab is only "on" and when it is on the generic preferred title doesn't seem prominent enough. And if it is off, it doesn't prompt anything. It would be good to have a Dr prescribed, or any available option, rather than "generic" or no price premium. We currently have on our scripts in tickets - Same as previous. Whatever the option - make it more prominent (colour or font - not sure why I have trouble noticing it - maybe the blue isn't working for me)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Released  ·  Tamia responded

Great news! This has now been released

2. Currently the claim numbers in paperless which link the FRED claim data to the images and QR codes you have scanned for the paperless claim, do NOT include the (ironically) paperless scripts. This makes a lot of "missing" scripts that have to be manually searched for and reconciled - defeating the purpose of the paperless claim. This would also at least give us an image of the script as well if it stored the image there.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can MedView Flow be updated to fit into smaller screens such as iPad for easier use - currently you have to scroll a lot to get to the buttons

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! This has now been released. Stay tuned for updates to iPad7 and Windows Surface tabs

4. Just wanted to ask whether there was a way to save a note in the checking tab in medview flow without changing the status of the basket.

For example; I tried to type a note in for a script that no note was entered at the "in" stage, I just wanted to add a note saying "Ordered on this day and will come in this day etc" but there was no way to press save or anything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Queue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! This has now been released so you can save notes on a basket whilst in Queue / Checking without having to move the basket

5. I cannot see once you have marked them as collected how you can go back and find these baskets. This is really important to be able to search for previous baskets for those that query their medication and instructions provided and for us to follow up on incidents and to improve quality and safety. - Susan Randall, Pharmacy Services Manager - UFS Pharmacies

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Checking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for all the votes! This feature is now released. Please make sure to mark all of your baskets in Out as Collected. Baskets will then appear in Done

6. My patients use various apps to manage their scripts, would be good if they can use those apps to order their scripts at my pharmacy so they can do this from home

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,
    Thank you for your comments and votes. Patients can now submit their orders to MedView Flow via multiple patient apps

7. When I've finished checking a basket in Flow, I want to enter my initials so that there's a record I've checked it

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Checking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At the moment it's hard to tell when I have scanned the next patient's script in a basket as it stays focused on the first patient tab. Can you auto-focus to the last scanned script for the additional patient that was added to the basket

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I've scanned an invalid barcode, I have to clear the field to scan a new one. It would be useful if the entire field was highlighted so I can keep scanning the next barcode or retry scanning the barcode

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?