Skip to content

MySL

Welcome to the MySL forum, please share your ideas with us!

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions.

We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to MedView.

Thanks for supporting MedView.

We are listening and we really appreciate your feedback!

MySL

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

4 results found

1. At the moment, if I check a prescription, I have to scroll to the bottom of al the information to enter my initials as the checking pharmacist. Is it possible to enter my initials where the "mark as checked" box is? Then I could check and enter my initials without having to scroll down the page. It would make it much quicker for us when checking scripts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  Tej responded

Thank you for the feedback. The current design is based on the need for the user to review the information before entering the initials. Could you please let us know the device you are using so we can understand it better?

2. When s8 script are deferred in the dispensing system they no longer appear in mySL. I know we need the paper copy in the pharmacy to dispense which is fine but you should still be able to see that one is available and potentially when pharmacy it is at. Multiple times we check mySL and no scripts and then have to check our dispense software to see yes there is multiple rpts...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. One of our team members will reach out to you to discuss this further.

3. Hi can you guys please look into having a function on MySL that states a schedule 8 script (e.g. Targin) cannot be dispensed as it is expired?

Schedule 8 scripts only have 6 month expiry from date of prescribing.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. We are reviewing the request and will be in touch when we have more information. 

4. Ability to request ePrescriptions from a doctor from a patient's mySL particularly for Webster Packing patients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the great idea. We are reviewing the feedback for its feasibility and will update the ticket once we have more details. 

• Don't see your idea?